Low-cost Spay & Neuter
Danbury Animal Welfare Society’s Veterinary Clinic
Danbury Animal Welfare Society’s Veterinary Clinic offers low-cost spay and neuter services for cats, dogs, and Pit Bulls and supports an effective Trap, Neuter, and Return (TNR) program to serve our community. Offering these services to families in need, counterpart animal welfare organizations, and veterinary colleagues helps us live our Mission to promote responsible pet guardianship and to work toward ending animal overpopulation. These services are in addition to providing quality medical care for the animals in our shelter and in foster care prior to adoption.
The Clinic does not offer routine post-adoption veterinary services or emergency veterinary care at this time.
Shelter & Clinic Location
147 Grassy Plain Street, Bethel, CT 06801
ph: 203.790.6511 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
|Monday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
Requirements for Services
- All medical services are by appointment only. Please call 203.790.6511 between the hours of 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM, Monday-Friday to make an appointment. Walk-ins are not accepted.
- All owners must complete a Medical Authorization Release Form prior to performance of medical services.
- Animals must be over 8 weeks of age and weigh at least 2 pounds in order to be eligible for spay/neuter.
- Animals must be up to date on vaccines in order to be treated in our clinic. You will be required to provide proof of rabies and distemper vaccines upon arrival. Unvaccinated animals, or those with out-of-date vaccination records will be vaccinated upon arrival at an additional cost.
- Payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card is due at the time of service.