DAWS is proud to announce Purrr-fect Pets for Your Golden Years.
Senior cats make great companions for senior folks! There's a kind of understanding they share about growing older and wiser.
What YOU Get when you Adopt a Senior Cat
- A wonderful, mature cat, age 6 or better
- A cat that has been spayed or netured
- Your cat's known medical history
- A cat dewormed and treated for fleas
- Information on available resources to help you care for your new cat
- Lots and lots of LOVE
- Great company
Click here for more information.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 744 3297