Danbury Animal Welfare Society Clinic Service Statement
Danbury Animal Welfare Society’s Internal Clinic supports the Organization’s Mission by providing quality medical care for cats and dogs in shelter or foster care environments prior to adoption. The DAWS Clinic is a community resource for counterpart animal welfare organizations and colleagues. Clinic outreach also includes, but is not limited to, the management of an effective Trap, Neuter and Return Program helping to control the homeless cat population.
The DAWS Clinic does not offer post-adoption services or emergency care at this time.
DAWS Clinic Information
Shelter & Clinic Location
147 Grassy Plain Street, Bethel, CT
Hours of Operation - By Appointment Only:
Monday & Thursday
9:00am – 6:00pm
Qualifications and Requirements for Services
- All medical services are by appointment only. Please call (203) 790-6511 between the hours of 10am and 12m. Walk-ins will not accepted.
- All owners must complete an admission form prior to medical services provided.
- Animals must be over 8 weeks of age and weigh at least 2 pounds in order to be eligible for spay/neuter.
- Animals must be up to date on vaccines in order to be treated in our clinic. Unvaccinated animals, or those with out of date vaccination records, will be vaccinated upon arrival in the clinic. Charges will be applied accordingly.
- Cash or Credit cards accepted – We do not accept checks.
Dog Spay/Neuter - Includes Exam and Post-Op Pain Medication
- 0-24 pounds - $150
- 25 - 49 pounds - $200
- 50 - 99 pound - $250
- 100+ pounds - $275
Cat Spay/Neuter - Includes Exam and Post-Op Pain Medication
Clinic Services for Dogs and Cats
- General Exam (exclusive of spay/neuter) - $25
- Vaccines - $20 each (examples: Rabies, Distemper)
- Microchip - $35
- Fecal Exam - $20
- Frontline Treatment - $15
- Feline Leukemia (FeLV)/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Test (FIV) - $30
- Lyme Disease and Heartworm Test (SNAP 4DX®) - $30